About Zachary Newland
For Zachary Newland, practicing at Brandon Sample PLC provides him with a unique opportunity to help clients during some of the most difficult times in their lives. “All of our clients deserve a zealous advocate who understands their challenges and is willing to provide the counseling necessary to reach their goals.”
Zach relishes the challenges of complex litigation and regularly represents clients in federal courts across the United States.
Zach is first and foremost a litigator who is more than happy to fight for clients, large and small, in court rather than settle. Although his current practice is predominantly focused on helping accused citizens facing federal criminal charges, Zach has a broad range of experience including civil litigation, commercial disputes, as well as transactional matters.
Some of Zach’s previous cases have ranged from obtaining a “not guilty” verdict in a murder case, to presenting oral argument before the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.
Zach received his juris doctorate from the prestigious Georgetown University Law Center in Washington, D.C. Zach was a Dean’s Scholar and also received the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in his Trial Practice, among other accolades.
Courts Admitted To
- Supreme Court of Texas
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
Schedule A Consultation With Zach
You can schedule a free consultation with Zach by calling 802-444-4357 or by submitting an appointment form request. Zach is a smart, aggressive litigator that fights for his clients in each and every case. Take a moment to contact Zach to find out how he may be able to assist you or your loved one.