About Zachary Newland
For Zachary Newland, practicing at Brandon Sample PLC provides him with a unique opportunity to help clients during some of the most difficult times in their lives. “All of our clients deserve a zealous advocate who understands their challenges and is willing to provide the counseling necessary to reach their goals."
Zach relishes the challenges of complex litigation and regularly represents clients in federal courts across the United States.
Zach is first and foremost a litigation lawyer who is more than happy to fight for clients, large and small, in court rather than settle. Although his current practice is predominantly focused on helping accused citizens facing federal criminal charges, Zach has a broad range of experience including civil litigation, commercial disputes, as well as transactional matters. Just a few of Zach's representative cases include:
- Obtaining a "not guilty" jury verdict for a client charged with first-degree murder
- Helping business client obtain a permanent injunction and temporary restraining order to protect against trade secret theft
- Helping client suppress illegally obtained evidence which resulted in the dismissal of criminal charges
- Oral argument before the D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals in a Freedom of Information Act case
- Helping formerly pro se client appeal the denial of his § 2255 motion and presenting oral argument to the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Representing numerous civil and criminal clients at trial in front of judges and juries
Today, Zach brings this same tenacity and skill set to the courtroom that he honed as a civil litigator when advocating for all accused citizens.
Courts Admitted To
- .Supreme Court of the United States of America
- Supreme Court of Texas
- Supreme Court of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
Schedule A Consultation With Zach
You can schedule a free consultation with Zach by calling 802-444-4357 or by submitting an appointment form request online. Zach is a smart, aggressive litigation lawyer that fights for his clients in each and every case. Take a moment to contact Zach to find out how he may be able to assist you or your loved one.