Free Attorney Consultation
The Law Office of Brandon Sample assists individuals charged with federal crimes across the United States. If you are interested in a free attorney consultation, we would like to speak with you.
Each free attorney consultation affords the opportunity for one on one, direct communication with an experienced federal criminal defense lawyer. We will listen to your concerns, and try to provide answers to your questions.
You have nothing to lose by asking for a free consultation. If anything, your free attorney consultation very well may provide you with the answers you have been looking for.
The process to request a free attorney consultation is easy. Simply fill out the form below and someone from our office will promptly get back to you.
We also encourage you to listen to some of our client testimonials while you wait to receive confirmation of your appointment. We care about each of our clients, and these testimonials reflect that.
In advance of your free attorney consultation, please put together a list of questions for the lawyer you will be speaking with. For instance, the lawyer you will talk to will need basic information like:
- What city and state the person is being investigated or charged in
- The case number, if one has been assigned
- The exact charges, if any have been filed (e.g., drug conspiracy, money laundering, etc...)
- What branch of federal law enforcement is investigating the case
- What jail or prison the person is incarcerated in, if incarcerated
- Has the person pleaded guilty? Been sentenced yet?
- If already sentenced, did the person appeal their sentence to a federal appeals court?
- If a federal appeal was taken, has the individual filed a 28 U.S.C. § 2255 motion?
- What kind of issues or problems do you think exist in the case?
- What kind of outcome are you looking for?
- Any other relevant questions
So take a moment and fill out the free attorney consultation form. You have nothing to lose! We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Two Life Sentences Vacated
Eddie Cox was serving two life sentences before he hired attorney Brandon Sample. Attorney Brandon Sample helped prepare a 28 U.S.C. § 2241 petition challenging the life sentences. After nearly 30 years of incarceration, the court granted Cox's § 2241 petition and vacated Cox's life sentences. Hear Eddie Cox tell his story, in his own words, how attorney Brandon Sample helping him overcome his life sentences:
Time Served Granted
Erika Brown hired attorney Brandon Sample to assist with her re-sentencing. Brandon filed several objections to Erika's pre-sentence investigation report, which the court accepted at Erika's re-sentencing. Erika was then re-sentenced to TIME SERVED. Listen to Erika's comments about attorney Brandon Sample's representation of her.